Savlonic : Wandering Eye Savlonic : Wandering Eye

I've always been a fan of weebl since being very young, but after i watched electro gypsy last year i completely fell in love with savlonic. Im not even a regular listener to electro and synthetic songs but these are definately the exception, please start up again, i would love to hear a new one!

a dog named BEN a dog named BEN

...

jerry jackson animations are amazing and hilarious people dont understand that jerry jackson is a fictional charactor made up by david firth, (for people who dont know who he is he made salad fingers) he's anamazingly funny animator.

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

LOL

i thought it was literally a crease!

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

great

it was great for animation and the voices were great, i play minecraft but for some reason after about a week of haveing it it crashed! i dont know what the hell to do with it!

Falconer02 responds:

The game crashes a lot for me. Maybe reinstall? They just released an updaye that might fix it for ya.

Sonic Vs Shadow DBZ fight Sonic Vs Shadow DBZ fight

...........

im not a sonic fan and im not going to lie i watched this animation to laugh at it with it saying first flash in the title, but it was geneally quite good i wouldent do a sprite animation but i think it would be a goog idea if your wanting to get into flash and make animations without sprites then you should get a drawing tablet for your pc i use one and i dont look back

WTF adventure WTF adventure

meh

it was quite good. it wasent something i found hilariously funny but i thought it was quite good

Bored ? Bored ?

errrrmmm

i cant honestly say this isent good on account all my animations on the internet are crap but it dident really have anything to it, i dont think it made sense''bored make a party'' ? It ran quite smoothely on account it dident have a preloader. i honestly cant say the animation wasent good because it was smoothe deffinatly better than i can do.

Macrom responds:

you're right but I think I can better in the future, and if the animation does not make sense maybe it's because I am a foreigner in my native language and had a lot more sense

The Emo Song The Emo Song

you are a total d**k

you cant just take the mic out of a whole group of people like that.
me being myself i hate people who think this, some faggot commented ''i hate emos'' he probably dosent even know or has ever got to know one.
we dont cut ourselves, we dont write shitty poems, its a style of clothing and music and emo standsfor emotional, more emotional than others it dosent mean we cut ourselves every day does it.
i hate people who think about stereotypes.

Afterliving Afterliving

speechless

its just amazing, you made me remember my great grandad,we called him uncle ronny, he survived WW2 he was kept prisoner of war and yet he survived, i only wish i knew more about him. i was speechless, thanks man, its made my day.

Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

it was a decent flasb...

this was a good flash for a start, i know because im a starter animator myself but my problem is i dident spend enough time on my animations, the voice acting was decent for the santa bloke but with jigsaw i couldent understand what he said but anyway, i think that if you did another saw one (i love the saw movies!) you should try find a jigsaw voice convertor thing i tried to get one on my phone but i think that would work really well, best hope for further animations, send me a message if you need help coding guns for first person shooters or need help on the coding for anything really